- Online Directory – We promote a full list of ADIA members with a description of what they offer, their contact details as well as their DoorSafe profile (if any engineers have passed BS EN16005).
- Printed Directory – Each summer we send a printed version of the Directory with the same content as the online directory, however, this is posted directly to 5000 businesses across the UK who would have a use for our member’s automatic doors. We primarily promote those who have engineers who are listed on the DoorSafe Register, as they are trained in the health and safety of installation, service and maintenance of automatic doors. In addition, members can include a professional advertisement for a small fee or include HQ images (FOC). Members also get a copy of this.
- DoorSafe Register – This is where we list any members who have sat the BS EN16005 accredited by City & Guilds. This includes the actual details of the engineers to ensure companies are hiring accredited engineers. This is why we encourage members to have all of their engineers trained with the accreditation.
- Our Members Work – Members are more than welcome to send images that we can use across our marketing (including Directory)
- Logos on the ADIA homepage and blog posts – Want to be featured on the homepage? Send us an HQ, square logo and we will add it to our logo banner! In addition, in 2019 we have decided to publish a blog post for each new member who joins.
- Social media promotion – When members join, we announce it to the world of social media, namely Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin. In addition, we are happy to share content through our social channels.
- Newsletter promotion for supplier members – Supplier members are offered the opportunity to advertise in our quarterly e-newsletter free of charge.
- Stalls for supplier members to promote their products to Installer – When we have events such as our AGM, we are happy to offer suppliers advertising space via a stall showcasing their products or services to installers in attendance.
Promoting the ADIA can also help your business. Simply email us and ask for an ADIA logo to include on your marketing tools or visit www.theadia.co.uk/shop and purchase some more van stickers.
Are there any other ways you want to be promoted? Let us know. We are always open to suggestions. Don’t forget to email email@example.com