- April 25, 2018
- Posted by: Laura
ADIA Members can now receive discounted training on GDPR and data security.
This course is aimed at all staff members and provides:
• An introduction to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
• Data security steps that all staff can take to keep sensitive information safe
The e-Learning course has the following modules:
• What is meant by data protection
• What data protection regulations require of us
• Data Security levels
• Software threats and security measures
• Social threats and security measures
• Physical threats
• Your data protection responsibilities
Why you need this course
97% of data breaches reported to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) are due to mistakes made by employees. Whilst cyber-crime attacks by hackers are a serious risk, your organisation is far more likely fall foul of data privacy regulations due to human errors by staff members.
The ICO also says that training staff in awareness of the requirements of the GDPR is a key step in demonstrating compliance.
This training programme will help you to meet these needs – raising awareness of the GDPR, and reducing the likelihood of human errors when sensitive data is being handled by staff members.
Normally £25 + VAT but ADIA members will receive this course for just £20 + VAT.
For more information or to book a course and receive your discount please log into the member’s area for information or email firstname.lastname@example.org