- August 5, 2021
- Posted by: ADIA
Across August, our partner, Citation, is running a series of free webinars to help you stay up to date with your compliance obligations and navigate the changes of the coming months.
The 60-minute webinars will also provide an opportunity to put your questions to their experts.
Based on frequently asked questions from employers, webinars taking place in August include:
- Managing self-isolation and sickness absence – key considerations for employers.
- Manual handling – properly managing risk and worker wellbeing.
- Furlough – changes in August and your options once the scheme ends.
- Vaccinations and testing – HR and Employment Law considerations.
- Health & Safety legal obligations – risk assessments, training, RIDDOR and more.
- Hybrid workplace – how to performance manage your remote workers.
- Tendering – improve your success rate and win more business.
Click below to discover all of the webinars scheduled across August, including industry-specific webinars which may be of interest.
Any troubles with registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help.