The Directory is a list of our members, by area, which is sent to over 5500:
- Local Government/Councils
- Health authorities
Included with the free A5 advert will be the company’s details, a short description of the services on offer, company logo and, if possible, promotional images credited to the company.
Simply complete the application form relevant to your company here: http://www.theadia.co.uk/join-the-adia/
But that isn’t it when you become a member of the ADIA. We also offer:
- Free BS EN16005 for installer members who join (worth £450 + VAT)
- Free online BS EN16005 for office staff for supplier members who join (worth £50 + VAT)
- CSCS card when completing the BS EN16005 course and exam accredited by City & Guilds. Recognised by leading representatives within the construction industry.
- Access to all of our courses which non-members are unable to sit.
- Free online risk assessment servicing form allowing you to invoice for jobs on the day, save money and the environment.
- Promotion via our Directory, DoorSafe Register (when engineers are trained to BS EN16005) and through communication to thousands of businesses who require automatic doors on a daily basis.
- Discounts on a range of useful day to day services such as IT support, business leads, car hire and more.
- Regular updates via email and letter on what we are doing as an association and what’s going on in the industry.
- Free technical support from our qualified, experienced trainer.
- Access to our shop with exclusive discounts on useful tools and items.
- Growth of benefits but not to your subscription costs.
Below are some links you may find useful:
- ADIA Benefits
- How the ADIA can help your business
- What can you save when you become an ADIA member?
- What to consider when joining an association
- What you can save with ADIA membership
- How do we promote our members?
- Join the association
- About the BS EN16005
- What is included in the BS EN16005 Course and Exam?
- Why the CSCS card is important for your business
- Do you really need the BS EN16005 Accreditation?
- Service and Maintenance Course
- Free online BS EN16005 for Office Staff course for Supplier Members
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email email@example.com