WHAT IS THE FAULT FINDING COURSE?
And who can sit it?
- The ADIA Online Fault Finding course is an e-learning study and exam platform complete with quizzes and videos to assist automatic door engineers to recognise faults.
- This course is developed to enable people with the appropriate skills to be able to identify and assess problems associated with automatic doors
- By using simple fault-finding procedures this course will give you a system in order to assess automatic doors and be able to work out the most common problems & faults associated with Automatic Doors.
- You will also by the end of this course have a better understanding about Automatic Doors and how they work.
- If you’re an ADIA Member who wishes to further your knowledge this course is for you. It is beneficial and recommended to sit the BS EN16005 once this course has been completed.
- This course is entirely online and requires no time off site. You can do this in your own time and at your own pace. Once you have completed the online course, you will be issued a certificate sent in the post.
To assist with visual learning, there are several video examples to demonstrate certain faults.
The ADIA will receive notification once the delegate and will issue a certificate upon passing the course and exam.
The fault finding course has been developed by the BS EN16005 trainer ensuring all of the content is informative and correct.