ADIA Fault Finding Course
The ADIA Online Fault Finding course is designed for anyone who works alongside automatic doors.
It will give you a basic understanding of the risks associated with automatic pedestrian doors and allow you to confidently find faults.
By using simple fault-finding procedures this course will give you a system in order to assess automatic doors and be able to work out the most common problems and faults associated with automatic doors. You will also by the end of this course have a better understanding of how automatic doors work.
After the self-study is complete you will complete an online multiple choice exam.
Self Study + Online Test
£150 + VAT
Who is this course for?
For those who are:
- wishing to extend their knowledge of fault finding
- looking to get a better understanding of automatic doors and potential faults
What you will learn
- Resetting the Door & Sensors
- How to use a Multimeter
- Power, Program / Mode Switch & Push Pads
- Access Control, Door Release & Fire Alarms
On successful completion of the course (over 80% pass rate) you will be sent an ADIA certificate. This will show your commitment to excellence, making you stand out from your competitors.