WHY HAVE WE DONE THIS?
- Engineers can go on site
- No additional courses need to be taken to gain CSCS card
- Demonstrates theoretical and practical skills of ADIA members
- You can read more about why it is so important here
The ADIA has created an online ADIA Health and Safety course that ALL engineers will need to complete before sitting the BS EN16005 course.
For those who:
- are booking their refresher course or
- need to renew their H&S certificate (four years after sitting exam)
- If you have previously sat the BS EN16005/have an expired card and would now like an ADIA CSCS card and need to sit the Health & Safety test, please email email@example.com
This certificate lasts four years.
- Once the ADIA Health and Safety test is completed, the engineer is then able to sit the BS EN16005 course and exam.
- When they pass they will receive a card with the CSCS hologram as well as City & Guilds logo.
- The accreditation lasts four years. After this, engineers will have sit the refresher course and Health and Safety test.
- If you have previously sat the BS EN16005 but would now like an ADIA CSCS card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineers will have to complete this form if they have:
- a card that has expired,
- lost their card or
- if you would now like an ADIA CSCS card, please email email@example.com
Cards are renewable annually.
- For those who have sat the BS EN16005 four years ago.
- Health & Safety test will need to be completed seperately, if not already completed.
- Includes BS EN16005 online training, assessment and training day plus exam.
- CSCS card given and City & Guilds accreditation updated.
This card will allow learners to go on-site supervised by a qualified technician. This card will be valid for 1 year and is not renewable.
Trainees will need to do the health and safety test before the card is issued and complete the BS EN16005 within the 12 months’ period.
All BS EN16005 courses will include the health and safety test and MUST be completed.
We hope you will welcome this development of the BS EN16005 and the opportunities it offers members. CSCS will be contacting thousands of businesses across the UK to let them know that BS EN16005 is now recognised.