- April 27, 2023
- Posted by: ADIA
Due to the continued growth of our Loading Systems regions, an opportunity has risen for Loading Systems Engineers to join our team. The ideal candidates will be responsible for Servicing, call outs, Repairs & Installs on all loading bay equipment, industrial doors, traffic barriers and Gates. Route will cover the whole of London.
In return, the candidate will receive an industry comparative-based salary, with the opportunity for enhancements through overtime, specialist tools, uniform and safety wear are provided as part of the role, along with a fully expensed van will be provided.
To be considered for this role you must have a Loading Bay Systems background with experience of installation and modernisation works.
To be proficient in servicing, fault finding, repairs & installs on loading bay equipment and industrial doors, equipment including dock levellers (mechanical & hydraulic), scissor lifts & vehicle restraints, industrial doors, gates and barriers.
- Follow all service check sheets, on completion of service compile detailed report for any additional work to be carried out.
- Complete maintenance schedules in accordance with agreed Service Contracts.
- Undertake repair duties, as directed.
- Undertake installations as directed.
- Actively participate in an on-call rota within the Region which is 1 in 7 currently.
- 00 standby rate
- Paid rest time.
- Conform to and utilise best practice within Health & Safety at all times.
- Full UK driving license is essential.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills is required.
- Willingness to undertake ongoing Health & Safety training as directed by the Company’s QHSE Dept, keeping up to date with the latest health and safety guidelines and training.
- Ideally possess industry recongnised qualifications and training demonstrating competency including; iPaf, Pasma, & NVQ Level 2 in Loading Bay Equipment, however, training to meet industry and site competency requirements will be provided including enrolment onto NVQ L2.
- Relevant experience and or qualifications in Electrical, Hydraulic and Mechanical engineering and Fabrication including welding, is desirably.
- Willingness to undertake competency, product & training
NVQ Level 2 Loading Bay Equipment (Installation or Maintenance)
CSCS Installation or Maintenance
Training on products will be supplied if required. Additional accreditation preferable CSCS, SSSTS, IPaf, PASMA, Forklift Truck / Telehandler Licence, but not essential as full training will be given.
Training resources will be provided for engineers to achieve this training.
Please forward covering letter and up to date CV to email@example.com