- March 16, 2020
- Posted by: Laura
- Communicating with existing customers on a regular basis, building relationships with them and maximising sales.
- Ensuring profit margins are maintained on sales orders.
- Manage orders from receipt to completion and any necessary aftercare.
- Ensuring customers are informed of lead times and kept up-to-date with the progress of their orders.
- Liaising closely with the rest of the sales team, warehouse and credit control to ensure that orders are despatched in a timely manner.
- Producing delivery notes and labels for carriers. Analysing previous and current sales and acting on this information.
- Developing new customers using an in-house database and self-generated leads from the internet.
- Prepare quotations and follow up. Answering the telephone and general admin duties.
Working hours are 08:45 – 17:00 Mon – Fri
Please send your CV to email@example.com