- February 7, 2022
- Posted by: paul
DJ Doors & Electrical Services Ltd are seeking an experienced, automatic & manual door engineer to join their team due to continued expansion.
With our head office based in Bicester, we are seeking candidates currently residing in Oxfordshire and the surrounding area.
To assist the existing team in all aspects of installing, maintaining, repairing and servicing of a wide variety of automatic and manual doors.
Based in Oxfordshire, you will be covering a wide area, including London, the South East, the Midlands, Kent and the home counties, the South West and Wales.
Duties will involve:
- Installing and commissioning automatic doors to the latest standards
- Service, repair and routine maintenance of automatic and manual doors
- Job requires early starts and being on call on a rota basis (approximately 1 weekend in 4)
- Qualified to EN16005
- Clean Driving Licence
- Valid CSCS card
The candidate should:
- Possess a high degree of product knowledge across a variety of manufacturers (Record, Besam, Dorma, Tormax, Ditec, Geze, Label etc)
- Be able to organise work efficiently and effectively
- Positive attitude
- Good team player
- Good communicator
Commensurate with experience
Company vehicle provided
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org