WHAT IS THE BS EN16005 REFRESHER COURSE?
Accredited by City & Guilds
- When engineers sit their BS EN16005, they have four years in which their BS EN16005 City & Guilds accreditation is valid.
- Cards are renewed annually, however the accreditation itself lasts four years. Four years after you pass, you must complete a refresher course to keep your BS EN16005 City & Guilds Accreditation.
- All engineers must complete the ADIA Health & Safety test before sitting any BS EN16005 course (as from 1st May 2017)
TELEPHONE & EMAIL SUPPORT
Free telephone and email support leading up to the exam.
TEXT MESSAGE REMINDERS & SUPPORT
We will send you texts directly so you know your log in details, venue information and you can even reply if you’re having technical issues.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- If you have not completed the ADIA Health & Safety Test (introduced in May 2017) then you must complete this online course first.
- When your invoice paid you will receive the log in details for the Health & Safety test.
- Once you have completed the H&S test, you will receive your log in details for the BS EN16005 e-learning course.
- You will inform us what date is suitable for your assessment and exam.
- Attend the assessment day (approximately 2 hours).
- Multiple choice exam will take place and will take less than an hour to complete.
- Results will be sent to training manager and CSCS cards and certificate with City & Guilds number will be sent to your company.
- Engineer details will be updated on the DoorSafe Register.
Members can book by visiting the Member's Area
£208.33 + VAT
Includes online e-learning material, assessments, exam, CSCS card with City & Guilds Accreditation and certificate. Does not include ADIA Health & Safety test.