WHY SIT OUR BS EN16005 COURSE AND EXAM?
Accredited by City & Guilds
From the 1st May 2017 ADIA Members must complete the ADIA Health & Safety test before completing the BS EN16005. Once both courses are complete they will receive a CSCS card.
Our training course is designed to take those working in the field of automatic doors and guide you through the latest legislation – the BS EN 16005 & BS 7036-0:2014.
By taking this course you will gain the knowledge and understanding of the Safety of Automatic Pedestrian Doors – Incorporating BS EN16005 & BS 7036-0:2014.
Safecontractor recognise that applicants who have passed the BS EN16005 training course accredited by City & Guilds will meet their standards in relation to trade specific qualifications.
Engineers are asked to bring photo ID on the day of their course and exam.
A small group takes part in a technical day with the trainer who will answer any questions and further explain any technical terms. A “hands-on” approach to learning and revision.
BS EN16005 EXAM
A one-hour exam (free re-sit if requested) taken online or via paper test if necessary.
CSCS PARTNERSHIP AND CITY & GUILDS ACCREDITATION
Receive a City & Guilds accredited BS EN16005 & BS 7036-0:2014 Certificate and BS EN16005 CSCS card.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Sign up for the BS EN16005 here.
- You will be invoiced £450 + VAT per engineer.
- When paid you will receive the log in details for Health and Safety test.
- On completion on the test, you will receive the log in details for the e-learning course.
- You will inform us what date is suitable for your training day and exam.
- Attend the training day with revision and seven practical assessments on automatic doors.
- A Multiple choice exam will take place at the end of the day.
- Your results will be sent to training manager and CSCS cards and certificate with City & Guilds number will be sent to your company.
- All engineer details will be added to DoorSafe Register including City & Guilds number.
- Each year engineer will need to renew their card annually. After four years they will be required to re-apply for the course and exam to renew their accreditation with City & Guilds.
Members can book by visiting the Member's Area
£450 + VAT
Includes a copy of the BS EN16005 (on request), ADIA Health & Safety test, training day, exam, CSCS card with City & Guilds Accreditation and certificate.
For BS EN16005 Refresher Courses please email firstname.lastname@example.org