As you are aware we have been discussing doing an all online course with a one hour exam (in an agreed location) for the BS EN16005 accredited by City & Guilds.Before this can be accredited City & Guilds have asked us to complete a trial run. This will require 10 experienced engineers who have NOT sat the exam to complete this online training and to sit an exam.
- Please complete this form and return it to email@example.com
- Once approved you will be given a link to register your details.
- You will have until the 30th May to complete the training online.
- We will release a location for the test where you will sit you exam bringing photographic ID.
- If you pass and the online course is approved you will receive a City & Guilds certificate and card.
- This course and exam will run at a discounted rate of £100 + VAT (without BS EN16005 publication which costs £105+VAT)
This is on a first come first serve basis. Please forward your application by 7th May 2015. Details on the accreditation will be released to members once the trial course has been reviewed.
YOU MUST BE AN ADIA MEMBER.