ADIA BS EN16005 Awareness for Office Staff Course
This ADIA BS EN16005 Awareness for Office Staff is designed to take those working in the offices of automatic door companies as well as suppliers and guide them through the latest legislation – the BS EN16005.
By taking this course office staff will gain the knowledge and understanding of the Safety of Automatic Pedestrian Doors – Incorporating BS EN16005.
This course is NOT accredited by City & Guilds and is just to give an understanding of the safety requirements set by the BS EN16005. You will not receive a technician’s card.
Self Study + Online Test
£50 + VAT
Who is this course for?
For those who:
- work in the administration/office sector of automatic door companies
- require knowledge of the BS EN16005 but do not require the accreditation or a technician’s card
- supplier members who require knowledge of the BS EN16005 but do not go on site
What you will learn
The basics of:
- Automatic Sliding Doors
- Automatic Sliding Doors Quiz
- Automatic Swing Doors
- Automatic Revolving Doors
- Automatic Folding Doors
- Automatic Balanced Doors
On successful completion of the course (over 80% pass rate) you will be sent an ADIA certificate. This will show your commitment to excellence, making you stand out from your competitors.