Members can now complete an online form when their BS EN16005 technician’s card has expired. Visit this page, complete the details and we will have a new card sent to you ASAP.

Should you have left the company you received the card with, your new company will need to be a member of the association. The company you are employed by must be a member of the association for a renewal or replacement to be offered.

For further information please contact

Replacement cards are £20.00 + VAT. Your company will be invoiced on receipt of application. Card renewals are free of charge.

Similar Posts: