For example, our BS EN16005 costs £350 + VAT which covers:
- Trainer fees,
- A suitable training venue and lunch,
- City & Guilds fees to give members an accreditation,
- CSCS fees to give members a CSCS card,
- BSI fees to give each member a free copy of BS EN16005,
- Training pack containing documents and information
- Equipment for members to demonstrate their practical knowledge and take their exams
- Van costs
- Card printing and ADIA/Doorsafe lanyard displaying engineer’s skills
- BS EN16005 Certificate displaying City & Guilds number
- Administrative costs
Which is why when we launched in 2013 we gave members one free BS EN16005when they joined saving them £350 +VAT.
We have decided to give members one of ANY of the following courses FREE
- ADIA BS EN16005 Accredited by City & Guilds
- ADIA BS EN16005 & BS7036-0 Accredited by City & Guilds REFRESHER
- ADIA Service & Maintenance Course Accredited by City & Guilds
- ADIA Access Control
- ADIA Installation of Pedestrian Doorsets Accredited by City & Guilds
- ADIA Surveying and Estimating of Pedestrian Doorsets Accredited by City & Guilds
- ADIA Online Commissioning Course
- ADIA Online Risk Assessment Course
- ADIA Online Fault Finding Course
- ADIA Online BS EN16005 for Office Staff
But not just when you join…
You can have ONE PER YEAR.
This means from each January 1st, you will be able to either:
- Have an engineer do one of each course per year or (John Smith to do BS EN16005 in 2019 and to do Service and Maintenance in 2020),
- Use one course for a different engineer (eg. John Smith to do BS EN16005 in 2019 and Sarah Jones to do Service and Maintenance in 2020)
You will additionally be able to book the BS EN16005 Refresher using this free course, so you may not need to pay for an engineer to be BS EN16005 City & Guilds accredited ever!
Moreover, you can save up to £350 + VAT per year and still get your staff trained.
A few (boring) yet important things to mention:
- This is available to INSTALLER members only,
- You will not be able to use two free courses in one year and none the next,
- Value of the course does not matter therefore you cannot combine two cheaper courses to match the value of a higher priced course.
- It does not include diplomas.
- If you haven’t used a free course by the end of the year you cannot roll it over into the next. One course ONLY!
Don’t delay, be sure to use your free course before the end of each year.