Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Working for a family run business of over 45 years, specialising in all aspects of door automation including installation, servicing and repairs. The successful applicant will form part of our growing team of technicians serving our customers across the South East of England.
The successful applicant will need to have:
- Experience in fitting, maintaining and repairing all types of automatic door systems.
- BS EN 16005 qualification is essential.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Some automatic gate & access control experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Field based role
- Repair, service and maintain all types of door systems to a high standard.
- Attend on-site breakdowns and emergency call outs as required.
- Seek to capitalize on opportunities for additional sales and maintenance contracts.
- Salary – Negotiable, dependable against experience and qualifications.
- The package includes large amount of paid overtime if the successful candidates require, company vehicle and mobile phone. The company has a fantastic management structure and the role presents an excellent chance of progression throughout the company.
If you think that your talents and capabilities are a great match against what we are looking for please send your CV via email immediately to email@example.com
Posted by Laura on September 3, 2018