For example, we offer members:
- The opportunity to receive City & Guilds accreditation with our practical courses.
- Access to the ADIA Diplomas which include a range of courses that will train and demonstrate the skills of your workers.
- Free promotion on our website and DoorSafe Register (for those who have passed the BS EN16005). We direct enquiries and business leads to the DoorSafe Register explaining that these companies listed are those who have received BS EN16005 training and have awareness of the safety procedures as set out by the standard.
- Additional promotion through our printed annual directory sent to over 4500 businesses across the UK.
- Opportunity to advertise in the Directory for a small fee (to cover printing costs).
- Free advertising for suppliers in our quarterly newsletter.
- Invitations to events giving our members plenty of opportunity to networking and promote their products as well as meeting the ADIA team.
- Access to the ADIA Shop which offers products at a discounted rate.
- Discounted products and services such as the FDIS (Fire Door Inspection Scheme) Diploma and Citation.
- Regular industry updates via email.
And that isn’t all! You can see more benefits here.
Be sure to make use of your benefits and you will feel the wonders of ADIA membership.
You can do this by:
- Taking our courses to receive a range of certifications and a CSCS card. This will demonstrate your seriousness for Health & Safety and abiding the standards illustrated within the BS EN16005 and BS 7036-0.
- Keeping your contact information up to date so that companies know how to get in touch.
- Providing logos and photos to be used on marketing material and the website.
- Provide a simple yet effective company description for the Directory and website that will encourage your potential clients to choose you over your competitors.
- Using discounts to save your company money.
- Attend events, leave flyers and hand our your business cards so that other members can work with you on future projects.
For more information on membership or if you have any suggestion on benefits you would like to see from the association, email firstname.lastname@example.org