The ADIA Working at Height Awareness online training course increases engineers awareness of the dangers when working at height.
It focusses on the practical steps that can be taken to minimise any hazards and how to manage the risks that Working at Height presents.
Our course covers the main hazards, risk assessment, how to reduce risk and key responsibilities of the engineer.
The ADIA Working at Height Course:
- Is only available to ADIA members
- Is free of charge
- Ensures compliance with the Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Is a fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Has full audio voiceover
- Is approximately takes 1-2 hours completion
- Certificate can be printed directly from your home or office
Online Self-Study + Online Exam
Who is this course for?
- Site Managers
- Project Manager
- Installation Worker
What you will learn
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Complete Work at Heigh Risk Assessments
- Avoid, Prevent and Minimise Risks
- Use Work at Height Equipment
On completion of the course, you will receive an ADIA Working from Height Certificate. Which is HANDSA Safety Approved.