ADIA Service, Repair, Installation, Surveying & Estimating of Pedestrian Doorsets Diploma
The ADIA Service, Repair, Installation, Surveying & Estimating of Pedestrian Doorsets Diploma is designed to take those working in the field of automatic doors and guide you through the complete process of working on them.
The Diploma includes the following courses:
- Online Health & Safety Course
- Service & Maintenance Course – 1 Practical Day
- Online Risk Assessment
- Online Fault Finding
- Installation Course – 1 Practical Day
- Surveying & Estimating 1/2 Practical Day (same day as Installation)
- Online Commissioning Course
- BS EN16005 Accredited by City & Guilds – 1 Practical Day
Please visit the above links to view what is included in each course.
The Diploma provides learners with study packs, online study material and training days offering the opportunity to obtain further knowledge plus practical assessments and final exams.
Self Study + 3 Days
£950 + VAT
On successful completion of each individual course within the Diploma, you will be sent an ADIA certificate (and card for BS EN16005) through the post the within one week (excluding the online courses which you can print off yourself). This can be used to provide evidence for your knowledge. Once all courses are complete you will receive a final Diploma certificate.