ADIA Installation of Pedestrian Doorsets
The ADIA Installation of Pedestrian Doors course is designed to take those working in the field of automatic doors and guide them through the process of safely installing an automatic door operator and accessories.
The course provides learners with a study pack, online study material and a training day offering the opportunity to obtain further knowledge plus practical assessments and a final exam.
Self Study + 1 Day
£300 + VAT
Who is this course for?
- work in the installation of power operated pedestrian doorsets used for normal access as well as in escape routes and as fire resistance and/or smoke control doorsets.
- work in the installation of power operated pedestrian sliding, swing and revolving doorsets, including balanced doorsets and folding doorsets
- wish to be able to install an automatic door operator
- wish to be able to install various automatic door sensors and accessories
- want to be able to interpret the information from a survey form and carry out an installation
- wish to able to commission an automatic door installation
- require an understanding of all significant hazards, hazardous situations and events relevant to power operated doorsets
What you will learn
The self-study and training day will allow you to learn about:
- To be able to install an automatic door operator
- To be able to install various automatic door sensors and accessories
- Interpret the information from a survey form and carry out an installation
- To be able to commission an automatic door installation
On successful completion of the course, you will be sent an ADIA certificate through the post the within one week. This can be used to provide evidence for your knowledge of automatic door installation.
The certificate has no expiry, however, we do recommend engineers re-take the course every four years.