We are very happy to announce that our first Annual General Meeting in Birmingham was a success.
With the training unit open for view and over 60 guests present (both members and non-members) there was a buzz in the room for what would be an educational and fun day ahead.
The meeting kicked off with Anne Saxby, Director of the ADIA outlining the achievements of the past year:
- ADIA BS EN16005 Accredited by City & Guilds
- NVQ / Apprenticeships
- BS EN16005 for office Staff – completed online and instantly certificated online
- Benefits of membership
- Safety 4 Training 50% off health and safety courses and instantly certificated online
- How the ADIA intend to move the BS EN16005 into Europe.
- Door Safe Register introducing the new standard of door safety http://www.door-safe.co.uk
Dave Brook of Bolton Gate also won a prize for the mobile training unit competition of the day winning him the prize of a bottle of champagne presented by Jo.We would like to thank all of our speakers, members, guests and the Park Inn Radisson hotel for making the first ADIA AGM so successful and enjoyable. We hope to have more of you there in years to come.
Tel: 0845 094 1817