We are happy to announce that we have now received City & Guilds accreditations for all of our practical courses! This includes:
- ADIA BS EN16005 & BS7036-0 Accredited by City & Guilds
- ADIA Service & Maintenance Course Accredited by City & Guilds
- ADIA Installation of Pedestrian Doorsets Accredited by City & Guilds
- ADIA Surveying and Estimating Course Accredited by City & Guilds
What does having an accreditation mean?
Having an accreditation shows that our courses meet the City & Guilds benchmark giving external validation from their respected global brand. City & Guilds Accreditations are only awarded to the highest quality training, demonstrating our commitment to excellence, making our trained members stand out from their competitors.
When the City & Guilds Quality Consultant reviews our accredited courses against their Accreditation benchmark, we receive detailed feedback and advice on areas that might need improvement and how to build this into our existing quality systems. With this feedback and advice, we improve and develop our training to ensure it reaches the standards that are expected.
Being able to promote the City & Guilds Accreditation will clearly demonstrate to both your engineers and your clients that your work is of the highest quality and therefore ensures the safety of the public when working on automatic doors.
If you have previously completed any of these courses before an accreditation was received, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a new certificate with your C&G number and logo.
See more of our courses here
- Service and Maintenance Course – Now Accredited by City & Guilds!
- Less Is More…
- Get a Free Course Every Year!