With over 15 courses, multiple discounted services as well as regular HR and Health & Safety updates there may be some beneficial benefits you didn’t know we offered. Here are 5 of the benefits members are always surprised to hear we offer and we feel will be of fantastic use to you and your team.
Free Health & safety Courses
When browsing same day, online health and safety courses many cost between £100 and £150… But not for ADIA members. We offer:
- ADIA Health & Safety Awareness Course
- ADIA Manual Handling Course
- ADIA Working at Height Course
- ADIA Fire Safety Awareness Course.
- ADIA First Aid Awareness Course
- ADIA Electrical Safety Course
- ADIA Asbestos Awareness Course
These online courses are essential for everyone in every workplace and every home; you never know when you may need to use health and safety skills and have the confidence to act in potentially life-threatening situations.
The ADIA Health & Safety Course Package:
- Is only available to ADIA members
- Is FREE of charge
- Ensures compliance with all of the relative regulations and Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Is a fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Has full audio voiceover
- Approximately takes 1-2 hours per course.
- Certificates can be printed directly from your home or office
Free Online Service Form
Gone are the days of paper wastage, filing systems and filling out forms (unless of course, you wish to purchase our servicing pads from the shop)!
This brand-new web app is designed to make the lives of engineers and office staff easier. Those on-site will now be able to:
- Save time by sending forms easily to your company,
- Invoice the same day! No more waiting for servicing forms through the post,
- Send and receive forms quicker,
- Ensure competency by completing each form in accordance with the BS EN16005.
Every company will get their own link to a servicing form which adheres to the requirements as set by the BS EN16005. When the engineer submits this, it will automatically email to your office email (provided when form creation is requested) and will display your company logo at the top of the PDF form. Which then in turn you can forward to a client or keep for your records.
Forms will also be saved on our databases and should you lose internet whilst completing the form, the information previously completed will be backed up.
To get your company web app link please complete this form.
You can see how to add your form to your device’s home screen here.
Free Job Advertising
Have a vacancy you need to fill? Email email@example.com with the following details:
- Job title
- Job description in including hours and salary
- How to apply e.g. email address for CV or link to form
When this is emailed we will post it on our Jobs page and link via our blog and social media, completely free of charge.
Health & safety, HR and Employment law support
Citation has partnered with ADIA to provide discounted rates to members on support with Health & Safety, HR & Employment Law.
Citation has been supporting over 16,000 clients for more than 20 years and are perfectly placed to help your business grow while protecting you from Health & Safety and Employment Law issues.
From Solicitors and HR professionals to qualified Health & Safety Advisors and ISO Specialists, they’ve developed a team of almost 400 people that are on hand to help you, whenever you need it.
Citation will become your partner – acting as your personal advisor whenever you need it. They offer 24/7 support in the areas you need it most:
- Hiring the very best staff – and retaining them
- Contracts of employment
- Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Risk and COSHH assessments
- PQQ’s and tender documents
- Dedicated local consultant
- 24 hour expert advice line
- Full legal documentation – including a detailed Health & Safety policy, staff handbooks and contracts of employment.
- Access to an online staff management tool
The Citation service is continuously rated as 5-star by their clients and is backed up by a unique advice guarantee – as long as you follow their advice, you are covered against all eventualities and outcomes of any Employment Law or Health & Safety issue you may face.
ADIA members are entitled to preferential rates on the cost of the services offered by Citation.
Call them on 0845 844 1111 or click here for more information.
Just Eat Pay
We’ve teamed up with JUST EAT Pay so you can treat your team to delicious meals.
A daily or monthly allowance companies give to employees to order their favourite food on Just Eat during the working day.
● Drive employee well-being and productivity
● An efficient and effective food solution
● Give your employees food of their choice
● Order meals whenever they want
● 97% UK coverage on Just Eat
● Cater for all events – online and offline
● Reward your teams for special occasions
Log in or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see how you can sign up for Just Eat Pay