- January 9, 2015
- Posted by: Laura
Should you ever need to remind yourself of what the ADIA has to offer and why you should be a member, we have come up with just SOME of the reasons.
- This is an association that supports, listens and promotes our members. A committee does not run the ADIA. This means we ask the opinions of members and put their decisions into action. We send surveys on a regular basis to get the opinions of members and talk to them on a personal level to gauge what they would like to see more from us.
- There is a large range of benefits and discounted services to save our members time and money. This lowers costs and work hours finding the best deals and offers for your company as we have already done it for you. We also offer a free online servicing form to members so they can complete their risk assessments quickly, paperless and receive payment faster than ever before.
- Training is paramount so we only offer our courses to ADIA members ensuring they receive the highest quality information that we can deliver. Installer members also get one FREE course per year. We offer a wide range of training courses and Diplomas which can be viewed here.
- The Level 2 Diploma in Specialist Installation Occupations (Construction) – Door and Shutter Systems NVQs are offered at a hugely discounted rate for ADIA members ONLY.
- The ADIA is the only door association with the BS EN16005 & BS7036-0: 2014 accredited by City & Guilds. In fact all of our practical courses We have and are continuing to promote to the head offices and legal departments of retailers, restaurants, bars, NHS authorities and architects via our printed and online Directory. We offer technical support services so whenever assistance is required on-site, there will be someone there to help you.
- We promote our members and their accredited engineers to specifiers and retailers to ensure they are using only those who have passed the BS EN16005 accredited by City & Guilds via our DoorSafe register.
- The ADIA are continuously finding more benefits and ways of promoting our members. We send our membership directory to a wide range of industries with company details getting members more work.
- Keeping members updated is important to us. That is why we cover as many bases as possible by sending regular emails, quarterly newsletters, our website and using our social networking.
- Engineers being educated in all aspects of the industry is crucial to us as an association which is why we add more and more courses that we feel will help the industry become safer and more efficient.
- Delivering excellent customer service is paramount within the association. Therefore we will ensure your query is responded to as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our personal approach will ensure your satisfaction.
Join today or request more information by emailing email@example.com.