1. This is an association that supports, listens and promotes our members. A committee does not run the ADIA. This means we ask the opinions of members and put their decisions into action.
2. There are a range of benefits and discounted services to save our members time and money. This lowers costs and work hours finding the best deals and offers for your company as we have already done it for you.
3. The ADIA are the only door association with the BS EN16005 & BS7036-0: 2014 accredited by City & Guilds. We have and are continuing to promote to the head offices and legal departments of retailers, restaurants, bars, NHS authorities and architects.
4. We hold formal and informal meetings on a regular basis allowing us to get to know our members. This gives you the opportunity to discuss what your needs are and what you want from an association. This is also a chance for members to meet other companies who could potentially help their business in the future.
5. We offer technical support services so whenever assistance is required on site, there will be someone there to help you.
6. We promote our members and their accredited engineers to specifiers and retailers to ensure they are using only those who have passed the BS EN16005 accredited by City & Guilds via our DoorSafe register.
7. The ADIA are continuously finding more benefits and ways of promoting our members. For example, 2015 will see a membership directory be sent to a wide range of industries with company details getting members more work. In addition to this we will be offering members assistance in setting up social networking and assistance with any marketing plans.
8. Keeping members updated is important to us. That is why we cover as many bases as possible by sending regular emails, monthly newsletters and using our social networking.
9. Engineers being educated in all aspects of the industry is crucial. We offer discounted online health and safety courses through Safety4Doors, a NVQ course and we are even putting together a “back to basics” fault finding course.
10. Delivering excellent customer service is paramount within the association. Therefore we will ensure your query is responded to as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our personal approach will ensure your satisfaction.
Join today or request more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.